Nokia’s latest Asha device comes with a dedicated Facebook button and exclusive multimedia sharing feature, Slam.
Nokia announced that the Nokia Asha 205 Dual SIM, is now available for purchase in the Philippines. Nokia’s most affordable QWERTY phone is the newest addition to the Asha range and is the only Nokia device to feature a dedicated Facebook button, making it perfect for social people who want the fastest access to their Facebook profile. Combined with eBuddy Chat, Twitter and support for popular email accounts such as Gmail, the Nokia Asha 205 Dual SIM is designed to ensure that people are never more than a few clicks away from their social networks.
The Nokia Asha 205 Dual SIM is also one of the first devices to feature Nokia’s exclusive Slam feature. Slam allows consumers to share multimedia content like photos and videos with nearby friends almost instantly. Slam works with most Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones without the need to pair devices, and without the recipient needing to also have Slam*. In just a few clicks, people can ‘Slam’ their content to another device faster than with Bluetooth alone and without consuming Internet data.
“The latest Nokia device gives super-social consumers new ways to express their personalities through design, color and innovative new features like Slam,” explains (LOCAL SPOKESPERSON, TITLE). “The Nokia Asha 205 Dual SIM is built with the trust and quality people have come to expect from Nokia, and offer smarter Internet experiences that help save money today and tomorrow.”
Other key features of the Nokia Asha 205 Dual SIM include:
- eBuddy screen notifications that keep users up-to-the-minute on new conversations
- The free Nokia Life+ web app, including the Life Skills and Live Healthy services
- A comprehensive mobile entertainment package, including 40 free EA Games available for download, along with tens of thousands of other apps available from the Nokia Store
- Nokia’s exclusive EasySwap technology that enables consumers to change SIM cards without having to turn off the device
- The Nokia Asha 205 Dual SIM phone remembers the settings of up to five SIM cards making it easy to switch between making calls or using the Internet
- Great standby time: up to 25 days
The new device takes full advantage of the Nokia Xpress Internet platform, which uses Nokia’s cloud technology to reduce data consumption by up to 90%, helping consumers enjoy more affordable Internet access. It also features Nokia Nearby, a web app that helps consumers discover points of interest such as restaurants, shopping and ATM close to their location.
The Nokia Asha 205 Dual SIM is available in colors Cyan, Magenta and Orange. It retails for P2,680.*’Slam’ currently not compatible with iOS and Windows Phone devices