If you guys are experiencing some problems with your current ordinary shampoo, well say goodbye to it and hello to Wen Cleansing Conditioner! Most shampoos have harsh detergents and sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates which make the hairdry, faded, dull, lifeless, and frizzy. Chaz Dean, a celebrity-stylist based in the USA in cooperation with Guthy Renker (makers of Proactiv Solution) worked together to formulate a new concept in hair cleansing, WEN Cleansing Conditioner. It is a 5-in-1 formula; this one product takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler and leave-in conditioner. It cleanses hair thoroughly but without lathering and without all the harsh ingredients that may be found in ordinary shampoos so your hair is left with sheen, moisture, manageability and better color retention.
Wen comes with the following variants:
1. Sweet Almond Mint: This one has the following key ingredients:
- Aloe Vera Gel: soothing, healing, moisturizing, anti-fungal, antibacterial properties.
- Glycerin: provides moisturizing benefits is one of the best known humectants and has natural moisturizing factors.
- Chamomile Extract: calming, soothing, with antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties. Also used for dry, flaky skin.
- Cherry Bark: brings out the color, shine and softness in all shades of natural and color-treated hair. It will help manageability of hair.
- Calendula Extract: helpful as an antiseptic, healing wounds and reducing inflammation.
- Rosemary Extract: It stimulates hair growth and fights scalp problems. Helps with premature baldness. Has amazing antioxidant, anti inflammatory properties. Is a tonic, astringent, restorative herb.
- Cetyl Alcohol: A fatty, moisturizing alcohol used as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients. Derived naturally from coconut.
- Panthenol: acts as a penetrating moisturizer. Plumps & moisturizes hair shaft to make it appear thicker, reduces split ends, smoothes skin and strengthens hair as it seals in moisture.
- PEG-60 Almond Glycerides: with anti-irritant qualities, it contributes conditioning and glide to hair, as well as a conditioned feel to skin.
- Menthol: has a local anesthetic and counter-irritant quality. Can also reduce itching and tenderness.
- Sweet Almond Oil: excellent emollient, high in protein and fatty acids, ideal in the treatment of very dry, chapped skin. Having antiseptic properties, it heals and nourishes as it moisturizes the skin & hair without leaving a greasy residue.
2. Pomegranate: This one has the following key ingredients:
- Pomegranate Extract – Has anti oxidant properties comparable to wine or green tea. It is also incredibly hydrating.
- Hydrolized Soy Protein: Protein derived from Soya beans. Increases strength and manageability
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: Healing, moisturizing, anti fungal, antibacterial properties.
- Rosemary Extract: Amazing antioxidant properties, stmulates hair growth and fight scalp problems.
- Chamomile extract: Calming, soothing with antibiotic and anti inflammatory properties. Also used for dry and flaky skin.
- Marigold Extract: Helpful as an antiseptic, healing wounds and reducing inflammation.
- Menthol: Has local anesthetic and counter-irritant qualities. Can also reduce itching and tenderness.
- Wild Cherry Fruit Extract: Soothing and anti inflammatory.
If you guys want to try this extra ordinary experience, Wen is available in the following stores:
- Selected SM Department Stores:
- SM MOA
- SM Makati
- SM Southmall
- SM North EDSA
- SM Megamall
- Proactiv Branches:
- GF, Glorietta
- 2F, Trinoma
- GF, Marquee
Door to Door Delivery Hotlines
a) Landline: 729-2222
b) Globe Provincial: 1-800-8-729-8888
c) PLDT Provincial: 1-800-10-889-4444
d) Mobile No.: 0917-801-8888
Note that you got the first dibs to try the product and it will only be available in the market some time in May.