The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 27,823 out of 60,895 passed the Nurse Licensure Examination given by the Board of Nursing in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Nueva Ecija, Pagadian, Pampanga, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga last June 2012. Below is the top performing schools of the June-July 2012 Nursing Licensure Examination.
New registered nurses should personally appear at the PRC Central Office or to the nearest Regional Office to file his/her application for registration and get the license ID. The PRC ID must be claimed personally at the central office or the regional office where the application has been filed.
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal available online or at any PRC office.
- Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- Two (2) pieces passport size pictures with name tag (for Oath Form and Certificate of Registration)
- One (1) piece 1”x1” picture in plain background with complete name tag (for Registry of Professionals)
- Two sets of metered documentary stamps (for Oath Form and Certificate of Registration)
- One (1) short brown envelope with name and profession
Further, new nurses can also verify their rating online through the official PRC website. The Application Number and other personal details such as name and birthday are needed to get your rating.
Schedules of oath-taking will be posted here as soon as we get the information. Bookmark us, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or subscribe to our feeds to get information on the Oathtaking, Registration of License, and Online Verification of Rating for New Nurses.
View the Complete list of June-July NLE Passers